If you are still looking for some last minute gift giving ideas, I've got you covered. These are my top picks for all the stylish gals in your life:
- This chic stapler will make office work much more enjoyable.
- I'm a doodler, so this desk blotter is right up my alley.
- I don't know any working girl who wouldn't love this tech organizer.
- A new year calls for a new agenda, and this one is my pick for 2017, along with these personalized notebooks.
- Handing out business cards has never looked so good with this card holder.
- Mad Men has nothing on the stylish gal who uses this jigger.
- Shaken, not stirred please!!
- Any cocktail will taste better in this beautiful glassware.
- This is the ultimate cocktail guide to host the ultimate happy hour.
- She definitely needs a place to store all her chic new bar accessories, and this bar cart is just the thing.
- She will deliver baked goods in style with this vintage inspired cake carrier.
- These lovely baking dishes and accessories will become her new favorites.
- Serving tea from this kettle will be the perfect accompaniment to all her delicious baked goods.
- And don't forget the mugs.
- Any good baker knows an apron is a must for keeping flour at bay, especially when it says "Eat Cake Before Breakfast".
- She will love this little boot ornament for the tree.
- But even better, are a pair of real gardening boots.
- Of course gardening gloves are a must.
- These pocket snips are perfect for flower gathering.
- She definitely needs her own selection of gardening knives, and these are so pretty HE will leave them alone.
- This hybrid smart watch is what stylish girls wear when they want to track their steps.
- Girly-girls like flasks too, especially when they are rhinestone encrusted!
- What girly-girl doesn't like makeup? This box set from Laura Mercier is the ultimate beauty gift.
- Where does the girly-girl keep her trinkets? In a French bulldog trinket box, of course!
- New Year's Eve requires that perfect going out clutch. And this one will have her saying "Who...Moi?"
I know there are at least a couple of items on this list that I hope make it under my tree! What's on your list?
Happy shopping & the happiest of holidays!